February 2, 2016

Want More "Who Eats Better?"?

I know, I know...I'm a little behind on my posts and even my dependable posts once or twice a month probably weren't enough anyway.  It's 2016!  We need social media fixes and instant gratification regularly!  And what's more instant than Instagram??

"Who Eats Better?" now has its own account on Instagram!  If you can't hold out for the weeks between posts, then you should click here to follow the more consistent @WhoEatsBetter on Instagram!  Even if you are patient enough for blog posts, still follow @WhoEatsBetter because it's filled with posts like these:

Fruit transformations

A photo posted by @whoeatsbetter on


Mixology 101



Recipe buzz...



And recipe blunders

A photo posted by @whoeatsbetter on



Check out all of @WhoEatsBetter's Instagram posts here and click the "Follow" link to stay up to date with the blog and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment